Facebook | Lara Scolari Gallery

Facebook

3 days ago

Lara Scolari Gallery

My Balmain Gallery/Studio/Creative Space OPEN Thursday 9-6, Saturday & Sunday 9-2 or by appointment! So get the BEAT on Beattie Street and check out my latest happenings! Here is Tidal Shift VII (insitu) Mixed media on canvas, 153 x 122cm - currently on exhibition in my Balmain Space. ... See MoreSee Less

My Balmain Gallery/Studio/Creative Space OPEN Thursday 9-6, Saturday & Sunday 9-2 or by appointment!  So get the BEAT on Beattie Street and check out my latest happenings! Here is Tidal Shift VII (insitu) Mixed media on canvas, 153 x 122cm - currently on exhibition in my Balmain Space.

1 week ago

Lara Scolari Gallery

TAKING FLIGHT with STUNNING ORIGINAL ART 😎 - Statement Works that Create the WOW Factor and Complete a Space!

YOU ARE INVITED to my 2018 EXCITING EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS!

VOYAGE - Left Bank Gallery - Gold Coast
The Other Art Fair - Melbourne
Art FEAST Merewether Surfhouse
Maitland Regional Art Gallery
FLUX - Maunsell Wickes-Gallery- Sydney
The Other Art Fair - Los Angeles - USA
The Corner Store Gallery - Orange

I am also collaborating with Designer Rugs Australia to create the "Lara Scolari Collection" launching early 2019

"In my paintings, multilayered organic forms create an enlivening space for contemplation, and a resting place for thoughts. I am interested in how energy informs the painting and viewing process."

MY STUDIO OPEN every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday or by appointment.

πŸ“Έ Nicole Anderson Photography
... See MoreSee Less

YOU ARE INVITED to my 2018 EXCITING EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS!

VOYAGE - Left Bank Gallery - Gold Coast
The Other Art Fair - Melbourne
Art FEAST Merewether Surfhouse
Maitland Regional Art Gallery
FLUX  - Maunsell Wickes-Gallery- Sydney
The Other Art Fair - Los Angeles - USA
The Corner Store Gallery - Orange

I am also collaborating with Designer Rugs Australia to create the Lara Scolari Collection launching early 2019

MY STUDIO OPEN every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday or by appointment.

πŸ“Έ Nicole Anderson Photography

Comment on Facebook

Great photo πŸ’•

Fantastic Lara, so happy for you. Your come so far, since we first met at the gym, many years agoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

Wow. Can’t wait to see your designs for Designer Rugs. Great success.

Brilliant photo - love it!

Wow La La Lazza xx

+ View previous comments

STUNNING ORIGINAL ART - I provide modern exquisite original artworks for Architects, Interior Designers, Home Owners, Stylists and Decorating Professionals that give the WOW factor, enhance and complete a space.

I welcome the opportunity to be inspired and to collaborate with you to develop original art for specific spaces and project briefs.

Large Original Abstract Artworks for Corporate Spaces a Specialty!

Image : Lara Scolari - Aqua I, Mixed media on canvas, 153 x 153cm, 2017. Commission for Nth Sydney Corporate Client –– Lara Scolari Artwork - Interior Design and Styling by Angela Steyn & Co Interior Design and Image by Ryan Linnegar Photography.
... See MoreSee Less

STUNNING ORIGINAL ART - I  provide modern exquisite original artworks for Architects, Interior Designers, Home Owners, Stylists and Decorating Professionals that give the WOW factor, enhance and complete a space.

Large Original Abstract Artworks for Corporate Spaces a Specialty!

Image :  Lara Scolari - Aqua I, Mixed media on canvas, 153 x 153cm, 2017. Commission for Nth Sydney Corporate Client –– Lara Scolari Artwork - Interior Design and Styling by Angela Steyn & Co Interior Design and Image by Ryan Linnegar Photography.

3 weeks ago

Lara Scolari Gallery

YOU ARE INVITED to my 2018 EXCITING EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS!
Works on Paper - Maunsell Wickes Gallery - Sydney
The Other Art Fair - Sydney
Left Bank Gallery - Gold Coast
The Other Art Fair - Melbourne
Art Dinner Merewether Surf House - Newcastle
Maitland Regional Gallery
New Works - Maunsell Wickes Gallery - Sydney
The Other Art Fair - Los Angeles - USA

MY STUDIO OPEN every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday or by appointment.
πŸ“Έ Nicole Anderson Photography
... See MoreSee Less

YOU ARE INVITED to my 2018 EXCITING EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS!
Works on Paper - Maunsell Wickes Gallery - Sydney
The Other Art Fair - Sydney
Left Bank Gallery - Gold Coast
The Other Art Fair - Melbourne
Art Dinner Merewether Surf House - Newcastle
Maitland Regional Gallery
New Works - Maunsell Wickes Gallery - Sydney
The Other Art Fair - Los Angeles - USA

I am also collaborating with Designer Rugs Australia to create the Lara Scolari Collection  launching early 2019

MY STUDIO OPEN every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday or by appointment.
πŸ“Έ Nicole Anderson Photography

Comment on Facebook

What dates at Southport?

Loved your beautiful original in Anne Andrrson’s magnificent holiday house....icing on the cake 🍰 I think 😍❀️😘

Busy girl πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

+ View previous comments

4 weeks ago

Lara Scolari Gallery

Kicking goals this week in the Studio creating these UBER COOL 😎 FOOTYS which will auctioned in front of corporates to raise monies at the upcoming Sydney Swans GO Foundation Event! Founded by Adam Goodes and Michael O'Loughlin (with much help from their good mate James Gallichan), the GO Foundation began its focus on indigenous education in 2014. With strong foundations in place, GO is now expanding its program beyond independent schools & into public schools and universities. I am so humbled and lucky to be involved in such a great cause! ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

Too cool 😎

This a fantastic! They look amazing and such a wonderful cause.

Wow Lara they look so unkickable they are too good.

You are such a beautiful person for donating your time for GO, Im so excited and thankful, they look awesome! ❀️❀️❀️❀️ ❀️Full points to you!

These are awesome! Loving the red 😍

Cool! 😁

Way cool 😘

Wow that’s awesome Laz 😘

Wow Lara..... just fabulous

Fantastic xx

+ View previous comments

1 month ago

Lara Scolari Gallery

The CREATIVE juices are flowing with the DYNAMIC design team at Designer Rugs - The Lara Scolari Collection to be unveiled at an UBER COOL 😎 EVENT early 2019 - I will keep you Posted! ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

You are extraordinary

Go girl.. .living the passion ❀

Loving the mix of colors

+ View previous comments

1 month ago

Lara Scolari Gallery

My Gallery Creative Space OPEN every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday - Enjoy a Coffee β˜• in Balmain and pop in to check out my CREATIVE happenings!

πŸ“Έ Nicole Anderson Photography
... See MoreSee Less

πŸ“Έ Nicole Anderson Photography

Comment on Facebook

Love this photo Lara!!!

I love this photo ❀️

+ View previous comments

THRILLED to have my Original Art Work - Substrate V - Listed in the Australian Financial Review! ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

omg Lara - that is amazing! Good on you!

Wow Laz, that’s awesome!! Xx

Hope the Accountant Husband is suitably impressed!!! xx

Great achievement Lara

Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great exposure!

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Wonderful! 😘

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜˜

+ View previous comments

1 month ago

Lara Scolari Gallery

Introducing my 2018 body of work "FLUX". Here are a selection of the The Toffee Apples 🍎. For a sneak peek of my FLUX series visit the prestigious Maunsell Wickes-Gallery in Sydney. ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook